Monday Mavens Mastermind
Terms of Relationship:
This agreement, between Monday Mavens Mastermind (by “Blue Loui Studio”) and the Client will begin on the date of the first valid credit card, PayPal or other payment method and continue for a period of 12 months.
By joining Monday Mavens Mastermind (by “Blue Loui Studio” or hereafter “BLS”) you are agreeing to these terms:
1. You acknowledge that Blue Loui Studio will use the email address you provide as the primary method of communication.
2. The community exists to support, inspire and create camaraderie.
3. No bullying, slander, or intimidation will be tolerated.
4. As a participant of the mastermind and client of Blue Loui Studio, you will receive twelve (12) in-person networking events with the mastermind community, mindset coaching, marketing strategy and support, member spotlight, replays and access to all mastermind materials.
5. Monday Mavens Mastermind (by “Blue Loui Studio”) is authorized to use photographs of the Live Events for its portfolio, marketing purposes and on all its’ social media platforms. You authorize BLS to use your image or likeness but your name and identity will remain strictly confidential.
By signing up for Monday Mavens Mastermind (by “Blue Loui Studio”), you agree to 12 months of recurring payments which will be billed monthly (“Service”) and you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). You are responsible for providing a valid credit card, PayPal or other payment method. If you have selected a payment plan and you miss a payment, your account status will be changed to "delinquent". At that time, we can discuss your options. Unfortunately, access to sessions will be denied until monthly payments are made in full.
Payment of Fees:
1. A valid credit card, PayPal or other payment method is required for accounts able to process orders using a live payment gateway (Moon clerk).
2. The service will be billed in 30 day intervals for 12 consecutive months. Participants have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues relating to payment.
3. Participants are responsible for taxes relating to the Monday Mavens Mastermind. (This is technically a tax write-off for “professional development”).
4. Blue Loui Studio does not provide refunds for the Monday Mavens Mastermind as we are committed to showing up, providing an inspirational and supportive experience and creating community. In the event that Blue Loui Studio cancels the mastermind, all community members will receive a refund for the inactive month.
You are invited to show up for all events and LIVE content sessions. If you are unable to attend, recordings and resources will be provided at Blue Loui Studio’s discretion.
RSVP is required via Eventbrite to all events using an access code until December 2019. Beginning January 2020, it will be assumed that you will attend each monthly event. If you cannot attend an event, an advance notice of 72 hours is required. Please communicate your no-show to the BLS team so we can adjust and accommodate all members.
Monday Mavens Mastermind will be held at vendor locations that are referred and hired by BLS. However, BLS will not be held responsible or liable for errors, acts or omissions on the part of the vendor, nor will BLS be liable for bodily injury or property damage which occurred on the vendor’s premises.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. Blue Loui Studio reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the group pages that the Monday Mavens Mastermind uses to communicate.
If you or any of the members of the Monday Mavens Mastermind upload content to the group, you agree that you are the sole author of the Work, which will be original work and free of plagiarism. If the Work was previously published, consent to use was obtained, and you have full authority to upload the Work or content. By posting content to the group publicly, you agree to allow Members to view your content.
If a Mastermind discussion upsets you, please bring it to our attention so that we can resolve it immediately. Our objective is to have a relationship that is fully open, honest and trusting to create a supportive environment. Please realize that communication by telephone or email creates challenges because we cannot see body language or facial expressions, etc. Therefore we promise to give each other latitude, and ask for clarification if there is a missed connection.
You agree to disclose details of past or present psychological and/or psychiatric treatment. Please understand that a Mastermind relationship and counseling are not the same. We do not engage in therapy in the Mastermind because we are not psychologists, psychotherapists, etc. In entering into the Mastermind, and signing the agreement, you are agreeing that if any mental health difficulties arise during the course of the relationship, you will notify BLS immediately so that we can discuss with you an appropriate referral.
All information shared in the Mastermind will remain strictly confidential. However, under rare circumstances if required by law, we may need to disclose the file or information pursuant to a subpoena.
If you would like BLS to speak to someone about the content of our conversations, we will need your written permission (original letter, fax or email). However, we are bound to disclose information under the requirements of law, for example, if there is intent to seriously harm, circumstances of child abuse, or violence, etc. Otherwise, all information discussed during the Mastermind sessions are confidential.
It is also important to be aware that the use of technology may not be entirely confidential, and there is a risk in using certain media such as the internet, Skype, mobile phones and cordless phones. If the Mastermind uses these types of media to communicate, then BLS will assume that you understand the risks involved.
1. You may cancel your Mastermind membership at the end of the 12 month period by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and then following the specific instructions in the BLS response.
2. Upon termination of the Mastermind membership, BLS will cease to provide you with services and you will no longer be able to participate in the shared information from the community after the period of cancellation.
3. BLS reserves the right to modify or terminate Monday Mavens Mastermind at any time for any reason without notice.
This agreement is entered into in the State of Ohio and the parties agree that the validity, interpretation and legal effect of this Agreement, as well as all disputes, shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, United States of America, without regard to conflicts of law principles that would dictate application of law of a different jurisdiction.
Limitation of Liability:
Under no circumstances shall Monday Mavens Mastermind (by Blue Loui Studio) be liable to you for direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary or punitive damages arising from or out of this relationship to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws.
The sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue the relationship. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, BLS’s liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
In the event of a dispute arising under or relating to this relationship, either party may elect to finally and exclusively resolve the dispute by binding arbitration governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). Any election to arbitrate, at any time, shall be final and binding on the other party. IF EITHER PARTY CHOOSES ARBITRATION, NEITHER PARTY SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE SUCH CLAIM IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL, EXCEPT EITHER PARTY MAY BRING ITS CLAIM IN ITS LOCAL SMALL CLAIMS COURT, IF PERMITTED BY THAT SMALL CLAIMS COURT RULES AND IF WITHIN SUCH COURT’S JURISDICTION. ARBITRATION IS DIFFERENT FROM COURT, AND DISCOVERY AND APPEAL RIGHTS MAY ALSO BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. All disputes will be resolved before a neutral arbitrator selected jointly by the parties, whose decision will be final, except for a limited right of appeal under the FAA. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted by JAMS pursuant to its then current Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures and in accordance with the Expedited Procedures in those rules, or, where appropriate, pursuant to JAMS’ Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures. All applicable JAMS’ rules and procedures are available at the JAMS website www.jamsadr.com. Each party will be responsible for paying any JAMS filing, administrative, and arbitrator fees in accordance with JAMS rules. Judgment on the arbitrator’s award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. If conducted in person, the arbitration shall take place in the State of Ohio and City where BLS conducts business. The parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, to stay a proceeding pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator. The parties shall cooperate in good faith in the voluntary and informal exchange of all non-privileged documents and other information (including electronically stored information) relevant to the Dispute immediately after commencement of the arbitration.
Please understand that results are not guaranteed.
Each member enters into this agreement with the understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results. Results are derived from the courage and determination to create a thriving business.
The client agrees not to hold Monday Mavens Mastermind (by Blue Loui Studio) liable for any actions or results for adverse situations created as a direct result of this relationship or any specific referral given by Blue Loui Studio.
By signing up for Monday Mavens, you agree you have read and agree with the Agreement.